Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Friday, October 16, 2009

Will u pls....GO!!!

I'm fed up of trouble!!! I'm tired of having go through problems!!! After i broke my relationship wit 1 of my best frend(she realy stab me way 2 hard n deep) It took me MONTHS 2 4get wat she've done completly...I t hurts 2 b alone!!!
But i stil have my dad n Domi(who understand me better than any1 else-sry 2 others) n MY 09team... The team who have supported me in studies...the few graduates who gave me wise advice... So i'l 4get u completly n i'l b the 1 who wil drive out the knife fr my heart who u unremorsefully stab it in me...ur HISTORY!!! N i thnx GOD 4 it!!!
Hei guys (n gurls) if u wanna go out(mainly 4 the fr3's:) pls lemme kno...i feel sooo bored at home....(not realy:) wan 2 hang out wit al of u!!! Sme1 pls arrange ah!!!hehe....
N L.H. pls stop it... I'm sry but ur making me feel sooo sick... I don't mean 2 hurt ur feelings but i'm sry we can't b frends anymre... So pls stop trying n embarassing me mre...fr ur ex frend...


Life...When wil it ever end??

No comments:

Post a Comment