Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Bad feeling...

I kno evry1 said that P.M.R. is just a piece of cake...but i don't kno y i'm having a bad feeling bout the next exams i'm unfortunately gonna go through...
there r 2 many butterflies in my stomach...i feel like i just wanna b stuck in the toilet n remain there til that wretched P.M.R. is over...but i guess my dad wil break dwn the door b4 i could even stay 4 at least 3 hours...the longest i can take shower n stay in my bathroom is 3 hours... the hot water is just...awesme...hehe....
science n english...many said that english gonna b mre trickier than science which is sooo wrong...usually it's english which is the easy 1...anyway...they said that trials r always harder but look how evry1 suffered in paper1!!! stupid teachers who go n set sooo hadr the paper...
gosh..i ned 2 relax...it's just P.M.R....i'm making it like it's the end of the world...my tchers were right...i m freaking out myself...just don't wanna disapoint m dad...
haiz...sad case la i'm in....studying science n reading novel 2 relax my mind...thnxs evry1 who wished me gud luck n supported me...i realy ned al the luck i can get....

No comments:

Post a Comment