Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Why??

..........

I don't understand...I don't get it y it ended like that...Y did it had 2 end that way?? we were al having fun n enjoying ourselves whe suddenly BAM the fight occured...Wat did i do?? i kno i don't realy take pple criously when the mood is light but y on earth must she xplode like that n ruin the night?? n ask me 2 say that I hate her and I'L never 4giv her?? what the hell is going on???


Btw...A.L.
Hate is a useless emotion for it only causes no peace and brings u away fr HIM the light
but closer 2 the darkness...n i wanna b closer 2 the light...i can't change u and ur feelings 2wards me...but i hope we'l stil b frends cuz u r my frend no matter wat...


I don't kno wat 2 do now...

No comments:

Post a Comment