Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Dying...

Why can't the eath below me just crack open n swallow me up?? so i no need 2 have this worry deep dwn inside my heart though how many frends hav been trying 2 chill me dwn... i can't do this pmr...i'm sooo not ready!!! i'm soo gonna fail!!! i'm soo gonna disapoint my dad!!!
i feel realy bad n upset...haven't done the test yet but i kno i hav a bad feeling bout this...2 make matter worse i'm sitting right infront of the teacher's table..so i'l always feel the constant start of the teacher...groan...
2 all my frends evrywhere...pls do 4 me something...pls bury my body in a beautiful coffin with lots of flowers which smells realy exotic!!! i wan 2 leave in peace.....i tink my funeral wil b like straight after my pmr's done

thnxs 4 ur coorperation...love u guys!!!n gud luck s pmr starts in 9 hours...haiz...i'l die soon...

1 comment:

  1. u may thing i'm sooo over he top..but criously...i do feel like dying now...bm...yep..totally..gonna...die...

    ReplyDelete