Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Saturday, October 24, 2009

I'm fed up...Pls go away n stop hurting me...

Really... GO AWAY!! I try 2 help u...I try 2 do my very best 2 control myself cuz ur sooo sensitive...U r just making my life sooo much mre harder!!! I'm fed up wit having frends who say they r ur frends but xtually they just wanna b frends wit u 2 get smeting n then turn their backs fr u n leave them rotting with the pain!!! PLS!!! GO AWAY!!!
U tink ur hurting right now???!!?? Pls stop pretending!!! Pls stop acting that ur my frend...U say u can't put up wit me??? well i've been putting up wit u since that Bday surprise n u who is sooo not sensitive about other pple's feeling but oni SELFISHLY tinking bout ur FREAKING FEELINGS!!! I kno who i m n i can improve like wat my TRUE FRENDS who has always been wit me no matter wat!!! in ur face!! i hav true frends n i don't ned frrends who like u say hello n talk nicely but can't take my character..well sory i can't change who i m just 4 a sensitive person like u!!! Ur making my life like hell!! don't u tink that u being sooo sensitive 2 UR FEELINGS ONI can at least be sensitive 2 OTHER PPLE'S FEELINGS???!!!??
U r not worthy 2 b my frend anymre if u can't xcept me 4 who i m!!! I can tolerate wit pple 2 a certain xtend cuz i kno many pple make mistake n we ned 2 tolerate 2 keep the peace... my dad always says that true frends wil tolerate n understand n help u improve!! not just saying "Zip it! Jeanne u just hurt my feelings" n walk away n asking me 2 hate u n 2 never forgiv u!!!u should at least say where is my faults n not just walk away n ignoring me cuz i tel u that doesn't help n wil make u lose ur frends!!! DOMINIC HAS BEEN MY FREND SINCE STD 6 N WE'RE TOLERATE 2 EACH OTHER ATTITUDE!!! He kno that i can b soo mean n yet he helped me change a little n that's what frends r 4!!! I hav feelings 2 u kno!!!


I like u n i realy wan 2 b frends wit u... i hate 2 admit it but i do realy wan 2 help u even though ur hurting me al the time... we're in the team n like fmily n i hate ignoring my fmily... but if that's what u want, then i oni can pray til u realy find peace n GOD in u...cuz criously...GOD i soooo far away fr u n HE can't reach u unless u start changing ur behaviour...

No comments:

Post a Comment