Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

...IT'S OVER MATES!!!...

THE END!!! IT JUST ENDED LIKE THAT!!! I can't blive P.M.R. was over until my hyper frends was screaming their heads off!!!
this was our conversation after the end of our last exam(K.H.) the tcher just oni said that time's up n evry1 was like screaming!!! b4 we even hand over our paper!!!haha!!

Jeanne: i was like "y r u guys screaming 4???" like P.M.R. over d....lol...

Frends: They were like looking at me like i just said the most ridiculous sentence ever n sme even looked like they want 2 shake me til my head grasp what had just happened...
"Jeanne...i kno la u very smart 1 n luv P.M.R. but... HELOOOOO!!!???!!! P.M.R. JUST ENDED!!! WE'RE FREE!!! CAN'T U TASTE THE FREEDOM WITH UR TONGUE???!!!"

Jeanne: al i can said was "oh...lol..."

my frends realy wanted 2 kill me 4 showing no reaction at all like i didn't grasp it yet...then when i started laughing uncontrollably then they laughed with me n we screamed our hearts out!!! haha...well even though life's gonna b pretty hectic 4 us...(09 fr3's) but i wan 2 go out n spend the day wit my frends n yes Domi.... i wan 2 go out n WATCH MVIES!!! N SHOPPING!!! BUYING NEW BOOKS!!! N FORCE MY DADDY 2 GO OUT WALK HERE N THERE!!!
tinking bout it makes me realy eager...n excited!!! don't worry 4 those having their Finals...i'l stil pray 4 all of u guys n gurls..hehe...sory la...2 excited...hehe...

FREEDOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment