Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Abnormal stomach.....

I can't bliv how much i ate 2day!!! like criously!!! i ate 2 n a half tosai 4 breakfast...n then kuey tiow 4 lunch... Mac D 4 tea(Michelle's dad belanja!!! soo sweet soo nice!!!;) n lasagna 4 dinner!!! N balance lasagna(which was still a lot) 4 supper!!!!(i sneak it in my room!!!;P)
I mean...I ate al of that in 1 day??!!?? i'l grow fat in 1 week!!! lol...n not 2 mention the amount of ice-cream i ate in between those meals!!! N i'm stil hungry!!! My gudness...


Is it normal??? i'm sooo not having obesity...i hope....need 2 doo mre karate training la...cut back on the unnecssary fats.... n not 2 mention the bruises i'l get....lol....:(


But til then...
ENJOY LIFE EATING ICE-CREAM!!!!!! HOORAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment