Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I tink a part of me just died d...

BM WAS A DISASTER!!! OK...lemme b mre specific...PAPER1 WAS FREAKING HARD!!! paper2 was surprisingly easy....hope my marks wil b wil 4 paper 2 cuz i kno i can't put my hope on that wretched paper1...i realy feel like killing those who were responsible setting that stupid paper.....
2moro...english n science...at least i can relax a bit...but the next day....GEOGRAFI!!! i don't tink i can relax on that day...hehe...anyway...piece by piece of me is dying d...stupid paper1...i hope english won't b confusing...since english IS a confusing language...lol...pray n pray is all i got...n n xtra last minute tips...hehe...

;uck guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment