Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Thursday, December 24, 2009

THANK U LORD!!!

Thank u soooo much!!!! i couldn't have done it witout u!! OMG!!!



GUYS!!! I FREAKING GOT 7A'S!!! UNBLIVABLE!!!! I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF!!! I CRIOUSLY CAN'T!! OMG!!!

i slap myself a couple of times n yet....the slip didn't change!!! i DID GOT STRAIGHT A'S!!!!!
i went swimming but i couldn't hold my breath n i couldn't control my limbs!!! went skating pulak...but i kept falling dwn....till i realy xcept that JEANNE!! U CRIOUSLY GOT STRAIGHT A'S!!! then i was like racing round the skating rink like a maniac...N I DIDN'T FALL!!! weird...

2 all my bloved frends...it doesn't matter if u think u didn't do welll, hei i'm stil ur frend:) n it doesn't matter if u guys did better...welll...stil frends right??? HAHA!!! LOL!!!.. i'm crazy right now....2 hyper....lol....LOVE ALL OF U!!!

getting ready 2 go 2 Christmas mass... this christmas is gonna b 1 of the best OF THE BEST christmas of my life...:0 love all of u!!! frends 4ever!!!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment