Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

OMG!!! IT'S OVER!!!

OMG!!! I mean like criously...OMG!!!



8 months...8 FREAKING MONTHS!!! N it just ended last night...closing team...i m SOOOOO PROUD of u guys...GOD realy worked in us ystday... I realy hope thAT U GUYS feel the same way with one of us when i say THAT I LOVE U VERY MUCH!!! N I realy feel that ur fmily 2 me...Though we're not as close as the opening wit al the xtra practises since we're pretty lay back... i say that we pull this together makes me do feel like we're a fmily!! i love u guys...

that doesn't NOT include the rest...THE OPENING who had 2 help us in our flow...i'm sry we gav u guys extra work...but i LO
VE U GUYS as well!!! i wil list dwn evry1 i can since my head is not coorperating well...14 hours of slep haven't donce much gud...LOL!!

Aililili
Ashie pumpkin??
Bernard...BernardA, CC BOY!! LILIE BOY!!!:P
Mummy SO
O!!
Daphy Duck!!!(K...K... S...EN)
Alexi
MIchy michelle...
EX...Zacha
ry!!!
BENJI!!!
DOMI!!!
TAM
TAM!!!
ANGIE....philipino sis!!!
CHANG CHANG!!!
Anni anni KOt k
ot!!
Johny!
Ode!!!
Mi...key!!!
Baldwin!!!
YEW!!! Ke L
I!!
Dy DY!!!
Lizzie!!!
Angel GABRIEL!! CUTE!!
Graduat
es...
like criously...West, Alan, Laura, JOshua, Sheldon, CHRISHEN, Sammie, Michelle, Marc, Michael, GRACE!!!, Rogert, Aaron, PATRICK!!!(Drama gr
andpapa) DRAMA..MAMA(Evy!!) Kevin, Rachel, Brian, IVY!!! n so many mre!!! Aty Pat n uncle Richard, Jude N aty Veron...

I LOVE U GUYS!!! i sincerely do... GOD thnxs a lot 4 giving this AWESME pple into my life..n thnxs 4 being closer 2 me!!! love u evry1!!!

LOVE U!!!


0 wat??!!
09!!!! WooHooo....LOL!!! soooo CUTE!!!! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment