Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Monday, December 28, 2009

Awesme!!! :P

I mean like criously Christmas party was a BANG!!!! it was soooo AWESME!! the acapilla( smeting like tat) was way byond my imagination!!! it was 1 of the best i've ever heard my graduates sung!!! it was awesme!!! HAHA!! awesme n awesme n awesme...

Grace would hav been finally relief n glad that's it over!!! She was sooo stressed wit evryting...fr the registration 2 the cleanup...props...evryting...even i wouldn't hav stand a day wit all those stress...i would hav gone old...LOL!! well done Grace...U're a great leader n i love helping u out n being part of ur team!!!

The nativity was awesme!!! but mre 4 me la...i love the dance!!!! it was fantastic!!! My dad we were syncro!!! oni a bit here n there but he was astounded when i said we've been practising 4 oni 5 days?? n not fully 24 hours...GUYS IN THE DANCE!!! WE PULL IT OFF!!!! Now Zacky can aso chill!!! HAHA!!! he aso sooo stressed wit the dance... LOL!!!

i'm sooo proud n happy for all of us!! i LOVE U ALL!!! N I MISS U!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment