Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Thursday, December 31, 2009

It's 2010!!!

evry1!!! Make sme noise n scream out ur lungs!!!!AHHHH!!!

OMG!!(g:)! u can see me(me:) i'm blending in just like a pine tree(tree:) nanananana.......cuz i'm a ninja nin ninja ninja ninja ninja...:P

though 8 mths realy is another past of mine...i will NEVER 4get U MONKEYS(yes not humans...hehe...) or otherwise my 2nd fmily who r all bonded by the LOVE we all share 2 our Lord n Saviour....

2009 might go away n never cme back...but the memories we had 2gether wil stick 4ever in my thich skull 4ever...even when i'm up there in paradise i wil stil look out 4 u guys n keep u all in my prayers...4 the rest of my other frends...welll u guys r aso my fmily n i love u all s well!!!

May 2010 b a New Year where the excitement, tears n everlasting fun wil b waiting 4 us with n even BANG!!!! LOVE Y'ALL N HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!:P

No comments:

Post a Comment