Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I wish i NEVER knew u...

U made my life misreable...it al started well...but then u destroy our frendship...it doesn't matter if u walk away fr my life, but U took away MY frends!!! i can't bliv u...n when i thought i 4get u n ur realy out of my life...u came back 2day...i suddenly rmembered the days when we were al 2gether... the hapy days...n the worse part is, i MISS those days...n i just start crying n remembring al those pain, heartaches, the anoying fellas in my closing team...i just couldn't take the pain n burden n i just cry...

2 al my team who r my very gud frends now, there r a few of u who r very anoying n i hope y'all can change...but 2 those who saw me broke dwn...lemme tell u smeting...u guys r realy lucky cuz u saw ME crying...i usually don't cry in public..i save those in my room...but now.. it was just soo embarassing...i mean i was crying like 4 the 1st time..in public...n evry1 was like looking at me... A.W. n Starfish was like talking 2 us..n they looked troubled at us n i tink specially me cuz i was crying uncontrollably...DANG!!! MY EYES LOOKS SOO SWOLLEN!!! lol... crying was weird...n specially in public...damn weird...

i hope i won't get into that situation again but i tink i will..in public so mre...haiz...being in the team is changing me so much that i tink i'm a whole new person d...swt...LOL...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment