Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Hihi!! I'm back!!! :P

lol!! haha...yup..i'm back!!!hehe...back fr a camp where there were ants who bite a lot n their bites were painful...back fr the camp who i shared my cutlaries evryday n took turns washing them wit CHANG CHANG!!! dang i miss her d...lol...back fr the camp where our new flow was changed again, where they took out the witchdoctor part n stomp...dang...haiz....swt....LOL!!!

Just oni woke up fr like a err i dunno how many hours of sleping...just when i arrived home, i liked went 2 tyhe toilet n start scrubing my hair 4 reason i tink i would mention 2 the world...(it's very disgusting n YUCK!!! Y m i tinking bout it...YUCK)... after washing my hair 4 like 1 hour(yes i kno i waste water thank u very much) i went into my tub n just lie back n I SLEPT IN IT!!!! LOL!!! HAHA!!! I slept like i tink 1 hour in it?? not including the washing hair part la...my maid like bang the door n sort of opened it(wit a key of course) n she saw me sleping in the tub!!! she started laughing like nuts...damn embarassing..;)

n then i dried my hair...or she did cuz i was like sitting dwn n sleping at the same time...so yeah...n then when she was done..i just fell dwn n slept...hehe...LOL LA!! SLEPING IN THE TUB!!! HAHA!!!

P.S.-Joshua's massage was realy painful but now it realy is a relieve 2 me...hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment