Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

THNXS DOMI!!!

If any of the 09 team is reading this...1st and foremost..i wanna say that this domi is none other than DOMINIC GAN!!!
the whole day i was in bad mood...cuz if i didn't do well in my P.M.R.(wat a burden) my dad says tat he'l drop me out of the team... n i was realy upset cuz i realy wanna b in the team n carry out what i started... but my dad gave me this xtra burden n i feel like i'm gonna drop dead after carrying so many burden on my shoulder...
so the whole day i was like trap in my room reading geo (like mad mind u) n i was like very scared my result wil drop... i just don't wanna drop out of the team... but then dominic.. DOMINIC!!! was just the peson 2 cheer me up!!! 2 bad i don't hav ice cream wit me now... haiz...lol...
ANYWAYS..... i just really wanna thnx my domi 4 being there al the time wen i was n now dwn al the time... ur a great frend 2 hav... i tink i'l b always a moody total gloomy gurl if there wasn't u 2 cheer me up!!! sorry if i lose my head on u sme times...hehe...2 those other frends aso i love y'all even ai li, daphney, dim sum and many mre!!! i'm realy blessed of having many frends who r aso true 2 me...
xoxo
love u guys!!!(thnxs domi!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment