Bittersweet Immortality;

A never-ending life of happiness and melancholy,

Because they are Immortals...

Friday, January 29, 2010

Hooray!!!! The weekend!!!

(: :P

I'm soooooo happy that it's saturday 2moro!!! No SKOL!!! NO HOMEWORK!!! N most important is....NO ADD MATH HOMEWORK 2 CRACK MY BRAIN UP!!!! ARGH!!! YAY!!!

those in fr3's i'm asking u guys a favour...PLS ENJOY UR FR3'S...which is ur HONEYMOON YEAR!!!@_@

Skol sux now...Prefect is making my life harder...interact is making my life happy again...my clas is THE place I dreaded all the time...teachers r making my life miserable wit al the work they give us...i mean i accept the work but can't u pls EXPLAIN properly...:) not al tchers r that complicating...i mean i love my tchers but pls try 2 explain mre in detail...it doesn't mean that we're in a smart clas we r smart u kno...don't judge US by the clas we're in!!! zzzz...

but....i'm escaping 2 days fr skol!!!! YAY!!! seeing the monkeys of the 09 team...CHANG CHANG!!! MUMMY SOO aso...CC boy if i don't c u ah..u r sooo dead...:) LOL!!! the rest of them aso...:) can't wait...i'm jumping up n dwn now...:) WOOT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment